Kawasaki Versys Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey people, I live in Va. was thinking of taking a ride to the adirondaks in new york, maybe even head farth:yeahsmile::yeahsmile::yeahsmile:er up, was looking for any opinions, comments or suggestions on camping, scenic roads, what to avoid etc. i wanna see how this V does on a long trip....thanks

·
Registered
451 Posts
Hey people, I live in Va. was thinking of taking a ride to the adirondaks in new york, maybe even head farth:yeahsmile::yeahsmile::yeahsmile:er up, was looking for any opinions, comments or suggestions on camping, scenic roads, what to avoid etc. i wanna see how this V does on a long trip....thanks

Im about 10-15 minutes outside of nyc i know a nice streach of road that runs along the hudson river heading upstate. its called the paliisades. PM me Id like to tag along for a bit.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Don't know if you want to go that far north but I was stationed at Plattsburgh in the Air Force in the late 80's. That's in the north east corner. The area on Hwy 9 and 9N around Lake Placid and Whiteface Mt. is beautiful and would make for a nice bike ride. Curvy mountain road that runs along side a creek.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Not sure i would go that far north unless i stay overnight up there. thats a 5 hour ride from me. i might go as far as albany.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.