Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. I have been reading posts for a long time and I am a member since July 2014.

This intro is just not saying hello. I also want to thank you all for being a part of a such useful site and group.

About my self shortly, I own a 2010 Versys, a mechatronics engineer, DIY lover and living in Istanbul-Turkey. If any questions feel free to ask I'll do my best.

By the way I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2015.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Sounds like quite an interesting job, I had to Google it: Mechatronics is a design process that includes a combination of mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, telecommunications engineering, control engineering and computer engineering

You da man! I'm sure it sounds more technical than it really is...OR not?
Anyway welcome from Alaska USA :D I spent some time (6 months) in your country back in 2002 in the Air Force. Was at Incirlik AB near Adana. Had a blast there, was invited to a traditional Turkish wedding, went on the 7 churches bus tour all over from the Mediterranean Sea to the Black Sea. Amazing countryside for sure. I can imagine it's GREAT riding a bike there.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Welcome and post some pictures someday. We don't get many chances to see your part of the world.

P.S. I do the same thing (kind of) but I'm called a Project Manager. I think the Mechatronics Engineer title sounds better though. I may have to borrow that one.

·
Premium Member
16,218 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
:welcome: I spent some time in Istanbul in the 1970s - a beautiful and fascinating city at that time.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
@AlaskaJeff thanks for the warm welcome :) mechatronics is technical as it sounds but I am working as procurement engineer now:D :thanx:

@El Tig :thanx:

@Stud Muffin I will definitely share photos and videos :thumb: I just started using action cam and stuff and now waiting spring to come :D

@Costas @Weljo2001 @fasteddiecopeman :thanx:

@Arion Istanbul still is beautiful and fascinating but It is more crowded now :D (Hate the traffic!)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts