Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Motorcycle.com just posted this....

What do you think!?!!?

·
Registered
259 Posts
5% off road for the Versys? They obviously have never been to this forum!!!!

Probably never heard about those folks in Thailand that do the Versys Enduro thing, either.

~ Wes

·
Registered
264 Posts
I enjoyed my V while I owned it...but never thought I'd be satisfied with it as my only motorcycle. I do, however, have the V-Strom on my 'short list' of new bike considerations for ADV touring.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
5% off road for the Versys? They obviously have never been to this forum!!!!

Probably never heard about those folks in Thailand that do the Versys Enduro thing, either.

~ Wes
:funnypost: he he he he he !
Is today "understatement day" he he he he he
And your absolutely right. Our wonderful forum has been quoted in other publications.
Motorcycle.com should maybe do a story on how the crazy's here
have... re-purposed their "V's".
I bet it would make a fun story.
Or..come on 'Cycle World' and "Motorcyclist" magazine!
From 'track day' stars, to guys that , oh... I don't know... engineer and manufacture a center stand for the ole girl!
Or a 'Beautiful luggage rack' for....wait for it....behind the saddle!!!
The bike just makes you want to make it better cuz it does sooo much sooo well.
I always felt that I found something really special when I picked out my first motorcycle ever.
And the dedication to all things "V"; along with the shear humanity and support available here (at the forum)...I truly think is something fairly unique in the moto world.
Sure, the Ducati guys are mavins of the worst order but hey...their Ducati's fer gosh sakes! But our "V" is odd. And it's oddness conceals it's true nature.
Maybe the Versys is the bike worlds ultimate 'Q-ship.

I could be wrong but ... still and all....I think there's one hell of a grand and entertaining feature story just waiting to be written and or recorded about this place and the bike we love.
...and that's all I can say about that.
I'll shut up now.
Peace.
:cheers:

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
I enjoyed my V while I owned it...but never thought I'd be satisfied with it as my only motorcycle. I do, however, have the V-Strom on my 'short list' of new bike considerations for ADV touring.
Of course that's all well and good....and yet yea still come hang with us.:D
That's awesome!
(I keep dreaming of a Triumph 'Street Triple'...purple if you please! :guilty:That's the ticket!::loveeyes:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts