Kawasaki Versys Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quick question. I'm new to buying new bikes from the dealer. I should be picking up my new Versys on Tuesday. I'm not signed into anything yet, but basically the full price was agreed upon. Should I try to squander a helmet/jacket/gloves anything from them? The only other brand new thing I've bought was an ATV and I got an $80 helmet from the dealer.

I'm sure there are other experts here that can let me know what wonderful stuff I might be able to get away with.

Thanks,

·
Registered
51 Posts
Just make sure you have some doe left for some good gear, boots are important.
Dress for the crash not the ride.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Versys are hard to come by now that they have named MOTY. I live in Colorado Springs and all the dealers are sold out. I found one last Thursday in another town and bought it Saturday for $6,600 plus local tax -- no dealer prep, no assembly, etc. I'm stoked. Oh yeah, the 120 miles in the CO Rockies were pretty sweet too, even though I was breaking her in.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
After the deal was said and done I was still able to get 20% off on my accessories. Not a bad deal I guess.

Thanks for the replies.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.