Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Could a longtime member help me out?

I am a new Versys X owner and new on this forum. Not sure how all the rules are setup, etc. But I have 2 posts and intend to be an active member as riding season (here in MI) comes along... but I cannot post or reply or PM someone on the Classified area. I am very interested in the Kawasaki High Seat for sale.

Could someone PM that member and have them PM me? I pick up my Versys in a few weeks and would love to purchase that seat rather than new from the dealer.

Much appreciated.
Thanks!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
FYI I do like the forum, but the setup and rule system and having to read 20 sticky posts about how to navigate the new member process is convoluted. No offense to the site owners, but just a friendly feedback. I have been a member of several motorcycle and other forums, and none were this complicated.

·
Registered
972 Posts
One of the monitors will pop up soon and answer your question, I personally have never had any problems so I have no answers.

As far as PM'ing someone all you should need to do is click on their name and you should be able to send a message.

·
Registered
104 Posts
When I joined a month ago I did find that this site is a bit different but it is to keep the spammers out. I think you need to wait 48 hours but also make 10 posts. So I would just make the posts on this thread about anything and wait the 48 hours. After that time frame and # of posts I was able to post new threads and reply to other threads.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for your replies... I did have a moderator or someone PM me about a question I had sent to Contact Us. They mentioned reading the Classified Rules, but I just saw vendor rules. I also could not reply back to them via PM yet, which was silly.

I get the reasons because of spam, etc, but overall I think it could maybe worked out a slightly different way. I am still unclear as to how many posts I need to do what on here. I am pretty sure I have read 3-4 different versions of how many posts, where they need to be. Etc, etc, etc. Oh well.

Anyway, I would like to be put in contact with the seller of the Kawi Tall Seat for Versys X 300. Someone let him/her know I am interested in buying. I'm real, lol. Not spam. PayPal ready to go...

Thanks

·
Registered
456 Posts
Anyway, I would like to be put in contact with the seller of the Kawi Tall Seat for Versys X 300. Someone let him/her know I am interested in buying. I'm real, lol. Not spam. PayPal ready to go...

Thanks
Done. And you're welcome. :wink2:

·
Registered
421 Posts
Markgj,
I think when you set up your account you clicked on, or didn’t click on, your choices for receiving PMs, or allowing PMs to be sent.
Might want to check on your account settings.
PCG

My out of Forum email address is: [email protected]

Send me an email using your normal emailing connection, not this Forum’s.
Thanks

·
Premium Member
9,198 Posts
Mod/ Reading Skills

Thanks for your replies... I did have a moderator or someone PM me about a question I had sent to Contact Us. They mentioned reading the Classified Rules, but I just saw vendor rules. I also could not reply back to them via PM yet, which was silly.

I get the reasons because of spam, etc, but overall I think it could maybe worked out a slightly different way. I am still unclear as to how many posts I need to do what on here. I am pretty sure I have read 3-4 different versions of how many posts, where they need to be. Etc, etc, etc. Oh well.

Thanks
As a courtesy to new member I created a help link with Everything needed to know about posting, I was the first person to welcome you, so let me say I get disappointed sometimes when the hours of effort on my part, was in some cases a total waste of those hours spent, in that link, it says read this first the very second and third sentence says 48 hours. Tons of info explained that a grade 4 student could understand, here is the link, the same one in post #2
http://www.kawasakiversys.com/forums/5-member-introductions/205361-wizard-member-intro.html

·
Registered
456 Posts
Oops! Best get around to sending Onewizard a sorry. :wink2:
I must get around to reading that intro one day. :surprise:

·
Premium Member
9,198 Posts
For Sale / PM

Thanks
About 7:46 AM today you should be good to PM--settings done by senior IT guy which I have no control over , plus a spam plug in that doesn't always recognize spam--this site had numerous spamming for years, this is 99.99% gone now. The link I provide is to assist new members and existing members.

Markgj,
I think when you set up your account you clicked on, or didn’t click on, your choices for receiving PMs, or allowing PMs to be sent.
Might want to check on your account settings.
PCG

My out of Forum email address is: [email protected]

Send me an email using your normal emailing connection, not this Forum’s.
Thanks
I will wait until tonight to see if buddy has his PM working
Oops! Best get around to sending Onewizard a sorry. :wink2:
I must get around to reading that intro one day. :surprise:
NP , I created it because even I had trouble finding some information, also as a example, we have had 3 new members in 3 days having similar problems, unrelated to settings that I can access. I intend to pull a work order to see if a modification can be made to access these settings by us mods, as the time spent explaining how is about 10 times more than if I accessed it myself.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
All set and purchased the seat. Thanks for everyone involved in getting me in contact. I’ll make sure to read all the into goodies and instructions more thoroughly when I get a moment. Appreciate all the effort.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts