Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:)
:yeahsmile: First ride from dealer home went great. They had to call 15 dealers before they found one. I had my doubts. The bike is great to ride. I can hardly wait till morning. Yahoo!

·
Registered
418 Posts
Don't forget to pick out a sturdy stick to beat the grin off of your face at the end of each ride...

·
Registered
83 Posts
Congrats and :welcome: I see you are from Lodi.....is that Lodi California? That's the only Lodi I've ever heard of.....

Where did you finally find your bike? I was under the impression that California was out of luck until 2009 on the Versys.

·
Registered
193 Posts
I'd say welcome and enjoy your morning ride, but you're probably asleep already so the morning will get here sooner.

You're gonna love it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm in Lodi Ohio. It' this tiny little town southwest of Medina Ohio which is south of Cleveland. We have quite a few farms around here. They ended up finding the Versys somewhere near Columbus. It had been on there showroom floor for a while. He said all it needed was a dusting off and ready to go. I'm just learning to ride. So far so good. I plan on alot of practice. Its mainly for commuting to work during summer months. Only 30 miles a day round trip, not to bad. I'm sure it will be 10 times more enjoyable.:thumb:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts