Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:yeahsmile:
Just picked up my new Versys this morning, sure was hard to drive back to work... :( But tomorrow is Saturday!:D

·
Registered
83 Posts
I also picked up my new V today. I had my bride drive me to the dealer after work, and I told her I would see her at home (23miles) in about 1-1/2 hours! What an awesome bike, just a pleasure to ride. I can't wait to waste some gas (never thought I'd utter those words) over the weekend!!

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The Coast

I'm headed to the Oregon coast tomorrow. I will have a ride report and pictures Sunday night. :yeahsmile:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hey Tac,
What part of the coast did you hit, I grew up in Tillamook. You live in
Salem so I would guess you went to Lincoln city or Newport..If you ever make it through Tillamook you should stop by the Tillamook Cheese Factory and taste some free cheesee samples and some Ice cream :D. Oregon coast is a great place to go lots of twisties on Hwy 101.

I like the ORV riders idea...

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Weekend Camping

Hey Tac,
What part of the coast did you hit, I grew up in Tillamook. You live in
Salem so I would guess you went to Lincoln city or Newport..If you ever make through Tillamook you should stop by the Tillamook Cheese Factory and taste some free cheesee samples and some Ice cream :D. Oregon coast is a great place to go lots of twisties on Hwy 101.

I like the ORV riders idea...

Actuall I went to Bandon to camp at the State Park. I got the V on Friday with 11 miles on her and I how have 507. Not bad for two days of riding. About 15 miles were two track jeep trails. They bike does everything well. :clap:

·
Registered
108 Posts
Congratulations, gentlmen! You will be most happy with your bikes, and this forum has some wonderful info, for noobs and veterans alike regarding this bike!!!
Fukken cheers,
Erik!!!

·
Registered
387 Posts
Actuall I went to Bandon to camp at the State Park. I got the V on Friday with 11 miles on her and I how have 507. Not bad for to days of riding. About 15 miles were two track jeep trails. They bike does everything well. :clap:
D'oh!! Then you just went past me in Lakeside. We've gotta coordinate this stuff better. I was all over Coos Bay this weekend again too!

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Versys

The V is like riding a magic carpet! Congrats on a great choice:clap:
You know I have owned 23 bikes in my life and overall I believe this one to be the best. :thumb: Most of the others had a single focus while the V is just so good at many things, and I don't mean a little good. It is great at many things. Now to get some hard bags on this sucker...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts