Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New Versys rider from Dallas-Fort Worth area. I just bought mine used from a very nice gentleman in east Texas who had too many bikes. It's a 2009 blue with 8500 miles. I've only ridden it twice, but I'm pleased and very excited to do more.

All I've got to do is get rid of that danged display vibration at 3000 rpm, but these forums have already given me what I hope to be the answer.

I cut my teeth on enduros and most recently (about 4 years ago) had a Vulcan. Got rid of it after a lady hit me, but couldn't get rid of the itch, so here I am.

Got the Versys because I'm 6'3" and wanted a taller all-around bike.

I'm looking forward to chatting with you guys and gals, and perhaps even riding together should the opportunity present itself.

Thanks for the help y'all have already given me (without knowing it)!

·
Premium Member
16,150 Posts
:welcome: & a big Howdy. I'm from Ft.Worth but now living in California. The blue versys are the best.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:welcome: & a big Howdy. I'm from Ft.Worth but now living in California. The blue versys are the best.
I've heard blues are the best all-around. Something about the color spectrum and how the velocity of the atoms create a harmonic convergence, if combined with tonal qualities of a beat up guitar. Or something like that. :)

·
Premium Member
16,150 Posts
I've heard blues are the best all-around. Something about the color spectrum and how the velocity of the atoms create a harmonic convergence, if combined with tonal qualities of a beat up guitar. Or something like that. :)

Hmmmm.... Texas, Blues,& Guitar can only mean one thing.......

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
Welcome from down under, like the blue colour and it would be my 2nd choice but you cant beat a really fast orange from down under :D

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
:welcome: You know, I think my 2008 was actually blue to begin with but it held it's breath until it turned red. It must have liked the results because it's still red. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts