Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good day all. I have stumbled upon this site and I'm impressed with all the info available.

I'm up in Canada and have owned the Versys for 2 months now. I love the bike. This bike replaces the last street bike, a 2006 Ducati Monster S2R 1000 that I had up until 2 years ago. But, I have a plated Honda 2007 CR 250R that has been my Dual Sport Bike. I am a member of NBDSC. I work alot, so I went riding when I could. Dual Sport riding has been my passion for these last two years until this summer, when I have been bitten by the adventure touring bug. This type of machine has me quite interested. On of my favorite pastimes on my old S2R was traffic circles and exit ramps. I remember spending hours burning the sides of tires away. What can I say, I love to carve turns on a street bike. I am delighted to find that the $3500 used Versys can carve turns with all but the best sport bikes. Then, I can hop on the bike and drive 5-6 hours to the Cabot Trail, take a few dirt roads and easy ATV trails to look for campsites, carve up the roads, then drive 5-6 hours home. I can't think of another bike that can do this at this price.

I have been throwing a few things at the bike this month, crashbars, hand guards etc., and love working on the bike.

I don't know how to post pics... ? Here is a link that will prove that I am a Versys owner.

http://images.travelpod.com/users/jmarleau/2.1382054400.bar-looks-good.jpg

Glad to be here.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Welcome fellow Canuck!
Forum does not allow to upload pics. You have to link them in from photo sharing sites such as photobucket, picasa ....
You also have to have two posts before you can venture onto posting in other threads.

Enjoy the bike and welcome. Its a great forum!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Welcome! Congrats on choosing the Versys. You are very fortunate to be just hours from the Cabot Trail. I was there this Summer and it was amazing, but it's a 3 day ride from Ontario! Enjoy.

:welcome:

·
Super Moderator
19,462 Posts
Welcome fellow Canuck!
Forum does not allow to upload pics. You have to link them in from photo sharing sites such as photobucket, picasa ....
You also have to have two posts before you can venture onto posting in other threads.

Enjoy the bike and welcome. Its a great forum!
You CAN upload pics from your computor (AFTER ...You also have to have two posts before you can venture onto posting in other threads.). TWO headers below where it says "SUBMIT REPLY" when you're posting, you'll see a red "Attach files" followed by a "Manage Attachments". Click on that, and another window opens w/ three "Browse..." prompts. Click on one, then it'll bring up your desktop where you just click on whichever pic you wish to post.

:yeahsmile:

·
Registered
217 Posts
You CAN upload pics from your computor (AFTER ...You also have to have two posts before you can venture onto posting in other threads.). TWO headers below where it says "SUBMIT REPLY" when you're posting, you'll see a red "Attach files" followed by a "Manage Attachments". Click on that, and another window opens w/ three "Browse..." prompts. Click on one, then it'll bring up your desktop where you just click on whichever pic you wish to post.

:yeahsmile:

ah, ok, open wide, insert foot ... :guilty:

i'm so used to other forums and linked pics that i even overlooked this ... :thanx:

·
Premium Member
16,198 Posts
:welcome:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts