Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just picked up a new to me 2011 Versys in Imperial Metallic Red! 1200 miles on the ODO.. Came with the Happy Trails/Plano Case Pannier Setup, Givi Tank Bag/Mount, Stebel Horn, Throttle Lock and a reworked seat concepts seat for less nut crunching.

Now if it will stop raining..

Keith In Madison, MS

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Welcome Keith. Don't feel too bad, it snowed in southwestern Colorado last week. Not good riding weather!

·
Registered
445 Posts
Welcome Keith! I always want to know: How does an owner explain only 1200 miles on 4 year old motorcycle??

·
Premium Member
16,147 Posts
:welcome: Nice Set-Up....It's going to be about 75 degrees here today...But would love to trade you some sunshine for some rain.....

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome Keith! I always want to know: How does an owner explain only 1200 miles on 4 year old motorcycle??
Older guy was 67 or so.. said the current drivers where he lived were all crazy and he didnt want to get killed, so he rode his other motorcycles at his cabin in Arkansas, but never the one he had at home..

He had 3 in the Garage, this Kawasaki, an OLD 1968 or so BMW, and a HD Cruiser. Plus he bought it as a leftover 2011 in 2013..

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Welcome from Alaska and a fellow 2011 Imperial Metallic Red owner!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts