Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, my name is Srdjan. I live in Rijeka, Croatia. I payed for my Versys a few days ago and it's finally mine at Tuesday (in two days!) I cannot wait to get my hands on it! Previously I drove Piaggio Beverly 200, but scooter is just a scooter :)

I hope to ride my Versys for many miles and many years to come.
Greetings to everyone!

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Well hello Srdjan & welcome to the forum!! Croatia, wow, that's a world away!! Please take a few pics while you're out riding around & post them up!!:thumb::thumb:

:welcome::D:clap::yeahsmile:

·
Registered
102 Posts
Srdjan: Welcome to the forum, and congrats on the new Versys. You have some great places to ride over there. I haven't been there in thirty years when I went with my parents for a family re-union. When my father lived there it was still called Fiume. The Versys will be the perfect bike for your area. :welcome:

·
Registered
716 Posts
Dobro došli na forum Srdjan! Ovo je velik forum za razmjenu ideja i slike svojih novih Versys. Ja previše želite vidjeti neke slike vaše vožnje oko Rijeke.
Usput, ja ne govorim hrvatski, ali imam mogućnost prevesti moj tekst pomoću Google translator! Živjeli!:welcome:

For the rest of you, here's what I said:

Welcome to the forum Srdjan! This is a great forum to share ideas and images of your new Versys. I too would like to see some pictures of your rides around Rijeka.
By the way, I don't speak Croatian, but I have a the ability to translate my text using google translator! Cheers!:welcome:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts