Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy!

I'm very excited to be joining your ranks when I pick up my new (to me) 2016 Versys 650 tomorrow morning! I test rode it today and loved it pretty much as soon as I sat on it. I'm upgrading from the CB500F and the Versys seems much more fun and more comfortable.

See you on the road!

·
Premium Member
16,190 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
3,406 Posts
Welcome aboard from a one-time Oregonian. Attended undergrad school at Pacific University, Forest Grove, many, many years ago. My ride at the time was a '57 Harley 750 flathead Sportster. How times have changed!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Welcome and hope you like your new bike. I know the 650 has more power but the Versys 300 is very smooth and I'm sure yours will be even smoother.

Reactions: Dork in the Road

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hiya DitR! I was the guy wjo wrote the long comment on your YouTube video when you tested the Versys. Congratulations! You'll be sure to have a lot of fun on the bike. Be able to do some proper touring on those loooong roads of yours as well. :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hiya DitR! I was the guy wjo wrote the long comment on your YouTube video when you tested the Versys. Congratulations! You'll be sure to have a lot of fun on the bike. Be able to do some proper touring on those loooong roads of yours as well. <a href="http://www.kawasakiversys.com/forums/images/smilies/smile.gif" border="0" alt="" title="Smile" >:)</a>
Hey good to see you! Thanks for watching! I fully intend to ride the crap out of this thing this spring and summer!

·
Registered
166 Posts
I agree the ride is kind of smooth. I wasn`t able to do a test ride on a Versys 650 . I`m liking my new 17 so far but only have 100 miles on it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts