Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my Versys last Monday evening, in the rain. She's now got 650 miles on her, the entire family loves this bike. I ride a lot of trails (gnarly single track) on my Husky TE450, so when I started looking for a new street bike I wanted something comfortable that could rail in the turns, yet manage longer trips with or without wifey in comfort. The Versys fits the bill to a T! LOVE this bike. No more cramped up bent over "sport bikes" for me. :)

Luke in Finksburg MD.

·
Registered
65 Posts
:welcome: I just picked up my used Versys yesterday in Dallas and rode it home (Rio Grande Valley, Texas), trip went well, except for rain for about 150 miles of the 540. The bike is pretty comfortable and with my rainsuit I kept pretty comfy. I too bought for the same reason, getting too old for sportbikes, but not ready for a geezer cruiser yet.

Enjoy,

Zeniac

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Finksburg, outside Baltimore real close to Westminster. I grew up in Liberty Heights (it's the hood now....). My grandparents live in Galena, on the Eastern Shore on the Sassafras close to Chestertown.

Luke

1 - 7 of 7 Posts