Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been lurking the forums for awhile to see what riders thought of the bike. Was sold quickly on it and picked up my new 09 blue a few weeks ago. Love the bike and now it is on to the many accessories I must have. I ordered the givi hard bad mounts and tail rack from twisted throttle and some panniers on ebay. Taking a ride to Oregon the beginning of next month on the new bike. Have been riding for the last 15 years and have a 2000 Kawa Drifter in the stable (hence the user name). Will post some pics after the bags are on.

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
:welcome:you dont have to wait to get all the extra's on to post your bike, sure it looks good now:cheers:

·
Premium Member
16,150 Posts
:welcome: Great choice in the V and of course you chose the best color:thumb:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will try and get a pic this weekend of the two Kawi's together. I always had Honda's until I bought the Drift and now I love them. The next bike might just have to be a Voyager. Have to wait a few months or the wife might divorce me. :D

·
Registered
54 Posts
Where did you pick yours up at? I'm moving down there in a week for work for a 3 month stretch. I was going to pick one up while I'm there and road trip it home. Hopefully get some good local riding in while I'm there!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I got the Versys at Ride Now on Rancho. They still have one Blue 09 left as of last week. Thought the service was very good. They had paperwork and bike prepped after about an hour and got a nice deal on it. Found a cheap one on the net and brought the print off with me.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I've heard Ride Now is the place to go in Vegas. Hopefully they'll still have an 09 when I get there in a week. Mind if I ask what you paid?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I got it for $6800 OTD with the 5 year warranty. The warranty was $700 so It would have been only $6100. I think the price on it was $6899. I printed off an Ebay auction for a dealership in Phoenix and asked how close they could come to that price. It was close enough to save me the trip to Phoenix.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts