Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello Everyone,
This is a great forum Im glad I found it. Have been spending all my spare time reading as many posts as I can gaining Versys knowledge from all. Im new to the road, I have ridden dirt for many years but its been a while. The V seems worked best for me with its upright riding position. Have been doing some short rides around town getting used to the feel of the bike and I love it. Just waiting on my new plates in the mail from the state. Looking forward to some longer rides soon.
Here is a couple pics of the new Virgin Versys RedRig only 49 miles isn't she sexy..

Laters

RedRiguez

·
Registered
387 Posts
Finally, another Oregonian! I was feelin' kinda lonely.

It took 47 days for me to get my plates.

What town are you in?

Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hillsborito...thats funny! Welcome to the forum. Great lookin' bike. I almost went for the red as well. Its a great forum. I have learned tons about my bike from reading the posts.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Yup thats the slang, livin in the borito, We have a large hispanic Population here, that includes myself :D.
Well there is no other choice here in the states I would have prefered Black or the Blue. But the red will work just fine..Thanks

·
Registered
21 Posts
Yup thats the slang, livin in the borito, We have a large hispanic Population here, that includes myself :D.
Well there is no other choice here in the states I would have prefered Black or the Blue. But the red will work just fine..Thanks
Its cool to have a big chunk of culture to be a part of. My family is from Belgium, where the most famous things are Flanders Fields and the battlefield of Waterloo, both scenes of major battles.
Is this your first bike? If so, you started off very well. Enjoy!

·
Registered
440 Posts
Welcome, and that's the way to introduce yourself; with a few pics! I love how green it is in the PAC NW.

Enjoy!

·
Registered
186 Posts
ORV Riders

Hey OR guys we need to get together for a ride sometime. I just picked up my new V today and I'm headed to the Oregon coast tomorrow. I will keep a look out for you on the road.... :thumb:

ORV Riders - I like that name!

·
Registered
387 Posts
Hey OR guys we need to get together for a ride sometime. I just picked up my new V today and I'm headed to the Oregon coast tomorrow. I will keep a look out for you on the road.... :thumb:

ORV Riders - I like that name!
Yes, we do. I was down there this weekend, but didn't read your post until today! Argh...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts