Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!

I just purchased a new 2013 Versys last week! I am excited to be on the bike and am looking forward to riding through the Green Mountains of VT and White Mountains of NH when I move from LI to Montpelier, VT at the end of this month!

So far. It's stock except for a Cortech tank bag and tail bag.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
16,191 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
196 Posts
Congrats and welcome! Wow, I look at your bike and can barley remember back when my 13 was all stock. They are nice stock but seeing that pic makes me so happy with all my mods and add ons. You will enjoy this bike, the stark contrast of the black and white never gets old and gang members and criminals will think you're a cop, unless you have a loud exhaust. Good choice sir, have fun and be safe.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Welcome from Alaska! I grew up in the northeast, LOTS of nice roads in that area expecially in the fall with the leaves changing colors. Enjoy your V2, I KNOW I am having a blast on mine:thumb:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the warm welcomes. I am sure to check out the forums for ideas.

I think I am going to ride it stock for a while just to get a feel for it and see where I'd like to make changes.

Shes only got 82 miles on her :)

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Thanks for the warm welcomes. I am sure to check out the forums for ideas.

I think I am going to ride it stock for a while just to get a feel for it and see where I'd like to make changes.

Shes only got 82 miles on her :)
Good idea:thumb: be sure to break her in "properly" NOT the way the deaalership recommended......... Search this forum or Google Motoman break-in...;)
http://www.mototuneusa.com/break_in_secrets.htm

·
Super Moderator
19,442 Posts
...the stark contrast of the black and white never gets old and gang members and criminals will think you're a cop, unless you have a loud exhaust....
And IF you wear a "hi-vis" yellow-green vest, they'll REALLY think you're a cop!

:welcome:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts