Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just recently bought a 2012 Versys, Yellow and Black (my first street motorcycle) could not be happier with it. I've been lurking the forums since I brought her home, and I'm excited to ask questions, and hopefully, at some point answer some. Here's a picture of my V and my housemate's Hawk GT, in the Marin headlands after a cold ride. (I know, I have weak california blood when it comes to "cold") http://i.imgur.com/NOMi7j0.jpg

·
Premium Member
16,198 Posts
:welcome: just left your area friday before the rain. But it was cold up there.

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
:welcome:

I had to take another look wow people in that cold water! :thumb:

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
:welcome: from San Antonio where it isn't much warmer. Texans apparently think water freezes at 46 degrees. :D

·
Registered
601 Posts
:welcome: from another SF Versys owner. We might need to get a little ride planned sometime. There's a good bunch of us here.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the warm welcomes folks :) excited to be here- I would love to get a versys ride going, I haven't seen any other v riders in the city yet, but you can bet when I do I'll say hello!

·
Registered
9 Posts
sunset friend

Thanks for the warm welcomes folks :) excited to be here- I would love to get a versys ride going, I haven't seen any other v riders in the city yet, but you can bet when I do I'll say hello!
I live in Sunset also, I saw one 1st gen V green color on Sunset Blvd and that is it. Maybe timing matters. Ride safe buddy.:welcome:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts