Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome, I am down in Auburn (2 hours south on 280) and a new Versys owner as well. Cheaha Mountain & State Park are a little to your southeast and it is supposed to be an excellent ride, although I have not had time to ride it yet but I plan to do so next Friday.

·
Premium Member
9,197 Posts
Welcome From Canada

:welcome:https://www.kawasakiversys.com/forums/5-member-introductions/205361-valuable-links-wizard-member-intro.htmlplease read, please do a second post in this thread you started( if you haven't done so). Thanks

Be aware you had a post about being in finance, about 8 deleted posts which appear to have been a ban and clean, no record of you in banned members, this startles me.Plus until I created a thread for you, you posted in other new member threads, this is a common method for spammers, not calling you a spammer but there are numerous links in the new member forum explaining the rules. I have no idea what happened but like I said, at least 8 deleted posts directed at me, only way that could happen is someone lifted a ban on you,

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Please kindly explain why my "welcome" post was flagged as a ban and clean. Is it simply because I sporadically visit the site? Also, why my posts connecting with a local member were moved to a separate (this) thread.

·
Premium Member
9,197 Posts
Please kindly explain why my "welcome" post was flagged as a ban and clean. Is it simply because I sporadically visit the site? Also, why my posts connecting with a local member were moved to a separate (this) thread.
Several good questions, took me a while to figure it out, wasn't a ban and clean but somehow a complete thread got deleted. 51 posts, just restored it, no idea how that happened, to do that I need to do several steps, no way I accidentally clicked just one post.Your post is back in Skypilot 69 quote.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Several good questions, took me a while to figure it out, wasn't a ban and clean but somehow a complete thread got deleted. 51 posts, just restored it, no idea how that happened, to do that I need to do several steps, no way I accidentally clicked just one post.Your post is back in Skypilot 69 quote.
Many thanks; I was scratching my head trying to figure out what I did wrong.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts