Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm technically a little further down the valley, but within an hour anyway. I just picked up a black 2007 Versys with a whopping 2,700 km on it. I love it, especially as it's such a step up from my previous bike.
And a shoutout to cuff who will recognize me from my cbr125 days!

·
Premium Member
16,186 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
221 Posts
:welcome:

I love the scenery in BC, had the pleasure of driving down from Anchorage through Vancouver to Oregon on my way to Denver a few years back. The AlCan Hwy was beautiful and 99 Hwy from Lilloett down through Whistler were especially beautiful. Hope to do that ride again someday.

·
Super Moderator
19,403 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
When you do, DON'T FORGET YOUR RAIN-GEAR!!! :stickpoke:
No kidding. But right now it's snow of all things. We've had no snow all winter, and when I have a new bike sitting in the shop it decides to snow- then rain and then freeze. I just want to ride the bike!

·
Registered
575 Posts
Way to go and welcome. At least you got the fast year and colour. 2700k, holy crap that's low and a little shy of my 56,000. Not much riding right now but soon. We'll look like a father and son team. ;-)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Way to go and welcome. At least you got the fast year and colour. 2700k, holy crap that's low and a little shy of my 56,000. Not much riding right now but soon. We'll look like a father and son team. ;-)
Ha! They should have given you commission for all your advertising. Who wouldn't want a bike that can do extreme tag, back roads, daily commuting, iron butts and look good doing it . Ok, maybe that last one was a stretch :D
Besides, with a helmet on, nobody can tell that you're old enough to be be my grandpa :devil:

·
Registered
575 Posts
Ha! They should have given you commission for all your advertising. Who wouldn't want a bike that can do extreme tag, back roads, daily commuting, iron butts and look good doing it . Ok, maybe that last one was a stretch :D
Besides, with a helmet on, nobody can tell that you're old enough to be be my grandpa :devil:
Ouch and thanks.;)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Congrats on your selection of the Versys. I had never seen one prior to my purchase. But the first time I looked at the '08 model I bought it on the spot.There has been no looking back -- I love that bike! It is a great all around bike that is very much fun to ride. Enjoy!

·
Registered
194 Posts
:welcome: from another black 07.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts