Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After having taken the MSF course last weekend (and passing), I was able to finally get my new Versys today. I got 65 miles of riding in. The housing community I live in has some very nice twisty roads and MAN!! is this bike fun :D . I want to thank every one on the forum for all of the great information. It made the MSF course easier, and confirmes my research about which bike to buy. :thumb:

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I already am. Since I got my V on Saturday, I have put 140 mile on (weather hasn't permitted much more so far). The V is is so much fun on twisty roads. I t has a very suttle and natural countersteer feel. The only negatives I have are, 1) The stock wind screen at its highest position doesn't do much for wind deflection at 55mph, 2) even with the rear suspension softened a little, the forward pitch of the seat makes me feel like I'm sliding onto the tank. I can live with the wind screen issue, but the seat will get some attention. I plan to pull back the cover and dish out the seat to flatten it and lower the overall seat hight. :yeahsmile:

·
Registered
716 Posts
I already am. Since I got my V on Saturday, I have put 140 mile on (weather hasn't permitted much more so far). The V is is so much fun on twisty roads. I t has a very suttle and natural countersteer feel. The only negatives I have are, 1) The stock wind screen at its highest position doesn't do much for wind deflection at 55mph, 2) even with the rear suspension softened a little, the forward pitch of the seat makes me feel like I'm sliding onto the tank. I can live with the wind screen issue, but the seat will get some attention. I plan to pull back the cover and dish out the seat to flatten it and lower the overall seat hight. :yeahsmile:
I have the Kawasaki higher/wider windshield, and like it. I'm with you on the slanting seat.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts