Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from the currently somewhat wet front range of Colorado. Just bought my first bike - a white 2013 Versys. Now waiting (at least somewhat patiently) for the torrential rain to stop so I can actually ride it.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
I saw the news this evening... Holy Cow!!!
Where was all that rain a couple of months ago when everything on the front range was smoldering???
Welcome to the family!
Make sure you get yourself placed on the Versys Owner/Riders Map so we know where you are...

·
Premium Member
16,197 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
22 Posts
It's really sad to read about all of the flooding and damage that has occurred out along the Front Range. I lived just outside Longmont and worked in Boulder for just under 10 years prior to moving to SC 5 years ago and hope to one day have the opportunity to move back. It appears that there will be a lot of rebuilding going on, especially with some of the mountain communities and roads leading into the hills.

Hopefully the weather will improve and allow things to start to get better. Welcome and enjoy the V - there are so many great places to ride in that area. I did all my 2-wheel riding on a bicycle when I was there, but I hear the V does great going cross country......

·
Registered
11 Posts
I too just got a versys. After a drought here in MN it has been raining for 3 days so I can't get out riding. Hoping too soon.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts