Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,
I just got a versys 650 2013 this summer (my first bike, got my license in July) and wanted to join in on the fun here.

Since I bought it, I've installed a booster plug and changed the front sprocket - which both made a huge difference for my riding experience.

Thinking of installing a slipon to get a nicer sound, but not crazy loud so I set on car alarms. Anyone has a tip on what slipon to choose? I would prefer a cheaper one.. :)

Also, my pilot road 4 tires are starting to wear out and Im thinking of joining my friends on gravel roads (they ride adventure bikes), so Im looking at my options here. If anyone has a tip on a good tire that can cope with "light" off road but still be good on road, I would be very thankful.

Regards,
Vemgaboy

·
Premium Member
16,150 Posts

·
Super Moderator
19,145 Posts
:welcome: aboard!

...Thinking of installing a slipon to get a nicer sound, but not crazy loud so I set on car alarms. Anyone has a tip on what slipon to choose? I would prefer a cheaper one.. :)

Also, my pilot road 4 tires are starting to wear out and Im thinking of joining my friends on gravel roads (they ride adventure bikes), so Im looking at my options here. If anyone has a tip on a good tire that can cope with "light" off road but still be good on road, I would be very thankful.

Regards,
Vemgaboy
I would wait - the sound from the OEM exhaust sounds a lot like a hi-perf 'Vette when you get "into it".

I run Shinko E705 adv rubber on both my Vs.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts