Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after a lot of investigation, test rides and scrapping my ecomomies I did it.

About a month ago I bought a new 2018 Kawasaky Versys 650 Grand Tourer. I wanted a bike that could be handled in the city traffic for commuting to work but that also could be a good companion for some travelling... And here was the place my 2016 CB500X was laking...

So far so good... About 1600km done, mainly commuting to work and some side km to my usual playgrond: Arrabida mountain and beach roads, about 20km of montain that lead to the beach. I had to introduce my ride to the atlantic ocean, and I think she liked it. I love the sea and I coulkd not live far away from it.

I share with you some photos of my new ride (some are phone pictures, don't mind the quality) and the places that she went to see the ocean (Arrabida's coast and cape Espichel).

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Arrabida's coast:

About 20km in the way to cape Espichel, a bit of off-road in gravel and sand roads:

And finally cape Espichel, beautiful and spiritual place:

I'm enjoying it every km. hove to get back on the road for longer trips in my vacation next month.

·
Registered
3,408 Posts
Beautiful photographs and a very nice looking bike. It does look like a cross between a Transformer and a large Japanese-styled insect. Enjoy and ride safely.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Beautiful photographs and a very nice looking bike. It does look like a cross between a Transformer and a large Japanese-styled insect. Enjoy and ride safely.
Thank's Arion. You're right. It's a tranformer/insect type of bike

Enviado do meu G3221 através do Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Your ocean shots look a lot like a spot I stopped at along the California coast a couple of weeks ago.

Great color on your V. I own a green one too.

Cheers.

Attachments

·
Registered
126 Posts
Wow. Looks beautiful!

·
Registered
40 Posts
fantastic photos, and a wonderful country. I have been to the Azores and Madeira (on my sailboat years ago) but never to the mainland. Congratulations on your new ride :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts