Kawasaki Versys Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 · (Edited)
Hi Mike.

I am interested in adding these to my bike as well. I know it may not matter but when I clicked the link for the lights it said that the fitment is not for the 2022 Versys 300x. Just curious if you have had any issues and why it would say it would not fit the bike.

Thanks for any info!!

Paul
It’s a standard 1157 base bulb. It literally fits 1000s of different vehicles but probably not OEM which we already know since the OEM is not an LED.

·
Registered
184 Posts
It’s a standard 1156 base bulb. It literally fits 1000s of different vehicles but probably not OEM which we already know since the OEM is not an LED.
Mike, It's a 1157 bulb (rear tail light & brighter stop light) You can just edit your comment above to reduce any confusion. Great find by the way with the blinking stop light feature. I'm going to order it now. The LED I have has been working great but without the blinking feature. I'm all for safety - and with this bulb more safety. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Mike, It's a 1157 bulb (rear tail light & brighter stop light) You can just edit your comment above to reduce any confusion. Great find by the way with the blinking stop light feature. I'm going to order it now. The LED I have has been working great but without the blinking feature. I'm all for safety - and with this bulb more safety. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks! I knew what I meant but my fingers didnt listen. LOL

21 - 26 of 26 Posts