Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

Scored a deal on a 2015 Versys 650 (Candy Lime Green) that had only 200 km on it. Picked it up today, so new to the v650 and new to the forum.

·
Premium Member
16,156 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Welcome!

Nice to hear from another member here in Edmonton.:smile2:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:welcome: aboard!

I was "born'n'raised" in Big E - where are you?

Born here, raised in small town Alberta, came back here for University and then work.

I live in the Southwest (newer part of Riverbend). I see you are in Kelowna - lucky - close to fantastic motorcycling roads.

·
Super Moderator
19,176 Posts
...I live in the Southwest (newer part of Riverbend). I see you are in Kelowna - lucky - close to fantastic motorcycling roads.
GREAT roads here, which is WHY we moved.

I spent the first few years of my life VERY close to you. Our house was on the S side of White Mud Creek, right across from the ski-hill 'chalet'.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Welcome

Welcome!

I'm just in Beaumont! nice to see you bought a V, Actually saw the one you purchased on Kijiji, good deal! Just bought a 2013 Versys myself from Red Deer. Will most likely see you around! (if this garbage weather ever stops).

·
Registered
3,383 Posts
Welcome from sunny San Antonio, Texas, where it's currently 93 degrees - and it isn't even summer yet. Time to bail out and head north to Maine!

·
Registered
225 Posts
More Edmontonians, yay! Welcome to the forum!

I'm just by the Costco on the Southside - you'll see me riding my 2015 V1k when I can get it out.. weather is starting to finally agree with us, now that I'm ignoring the weatherman.. lol

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
Welcome from Ottawa. Don't forget to download the service manual from the Tech Section of this site. You'll appreciate having it and it will make life easier when it comes to common maintenance tasks. The beauty of a forum like this is, is you get the shared experience of 100's of users who all own and have maintained the same bike. We can share our successes and failures with things like aftermarket parts and maintenance proceedures. :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts