Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after 2 months of design review, here is what I have. The design on back was done by Boricua a great member here. It was tweaked a bit by the design staff (like dumping the kickstand).

Here are the stats on these TShirts:

*I have 24 of them / 20- X large and 5 -XXL. I am 6'1/ 195 and wear a 42-44 jacket and an XL fits me perfect.
*They are printed on Hanes Tagless 6.1 100% cotton long sleeve black T's. (No hot water ;)). *These Hanes are very thick, I hate the tourist T papertowel weight ones.
*I paid $17.23 each for them. These are one/off custom design.
* Shipping, flat rate Postal service is about $5.00 in the US. Canada is about 10 dollars.
* All I am asking is for whoever wants one is to cover my cost,about $25.00,and some ceegar donation... I can do paypal, check or cash...
I am going to wait until I get a least 10 orders before I ship so I don't have to run to the PO everyday.
If you would like one just PM me...Dan

·
Premium Member
7,851 Posts
Hi Contractor.

So do you do international shipment and do your have any L size. You know asian build are not as huge as western. it will look like pyjamas:)
By the way how do we go about buying it or just PM to you?

In support of a V-member.

Fastoman:goodluck::cheers:

·
Registered
287 Posts
+1 about the large size. An XL would look like a tent on my 5'8" and 185 pound frame. I would be up for at least one, maybe 2...:thumb:

·
Registered
273 Posts
PM sent for an XL.

Geez, if you had only SM, Med and Lg sizes, everyone would be asking for XL and XXL....

Thanks Contractor for doing this.

·
Registered
250 Posts
I thought the object was to PM him ( which I have done )... :)

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sizes and Such

Well Gents...Did my best to calculate the majority of member sizes. Nothing scientific just what I observed from pics and forum info...But I'm guessing that if you washed in warm and left in a hot dryer it would become a L...100% cotton.
Fastoman, if you wanna add the 13.00 for shipping to Malaysia...I can get it there...

·
Registered
582 Posts
X- large PM sent!

·
Registered
699 Posts
Just got my shirts. Very nice. Good quality fabric. Great design, thanx once again Dan.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts