Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Bought my new Versys just a few weeks ago on 7-12-08, picked it up the very next day. I love it!! :loveeyes:
Haven't put a whole lot of miles on it yet, unfortunately, since I travel a lot for work. Still doing the break-in period, actually. If the weather is nice, I'll finish it this weekend. :)

Haven't done any mods or additions to it yet, really. Bought a FirstGear Silverstone Magnetic Tank Bag. Will pick it up this weekend and I'm hoping it fits well.
More things I'm thinking about:
New seat (probably from Spencer)
Soft bags (stay with Firstgear)
Clean up the tail
Stop "buzzing" front end before it begins...

Also, anyone else in the Pac NW on here? I live in Vancouver, WA, just north of Portland, OR.

Nate

·
Registered
9 Posts
Nate,
Good to have another V rider in SW Wash. I live in Ridgefield and got my ride in June. I love the bike, it fits me great and has plenty of power. It's all stock but will be adding some goodies soon. I'm running with a backpack right now but would like to go with a tank bag. Let me know how you like the Firstgear one. I've been eyeing the Cortech's but havn't made the decision yet. Great forum isn't it....Scott

·
Registered
813 Posts
Yeah defenitly let us know how that bag works out for ya... i need to get one for the tank and some saddles pretty soon!

·
Registered
624 Posts
Yeah another NW rider

:welcome: I hope you're not a Duck fan :D :D :D

Did you make it to Washogual over the weekend?

We're on opposite ends of I-5 but if you're ever up north send me a PM.

Bob

1 - 5 of 5 Posts