Kawasaki Versys Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

Just found this forum today. I just purchased a new Verys this week and will be picking it up in April when the snow clears.

I am moving from a KLR650 that I have been riding for some years and wanted more of a road bike for longer treks.

I am looking forward to reading more about this bike on this forum as well as what kind of accessories can be added

thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Versys in Central America

Bought a 650 Versys in Guatemala,only 4 in town, wherever I go people stare at it and smile,thumbs up everywhere and I can smell jealosy in the air.Ive logged 3000 miles in a month and torque is what makes my day.Incredible and beautiful torque in every gear. V-Strom riders dont like what they see, -a better and so much nicer and leaner machine-well,no doubt I made a better investment and dont have the slightest doubt about it. Shame on you V-Stroms!

·
Registered
318 Posts
Welcome aboard all. I know you'll love the bike and like you said Rod, the torque and the feel are amazing. I can't see why I even looked at the V-strom before after being on this bike.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Hey Actar,

Congrats on your new ride.

I feel you bro, I just traded my killer for one of these beauties. Decided to get off the DS scene and go with a good replacement with long legs to be able to jump those curbs and dreadfull speed bumps that are becoming all to popular around here.

Check out the other threads on mods that I made, it will help you out a bit while you thaw out, jaja :). Wait 'till you get on the bike, then you will see what we are talking about.

Cheers

1 - 5 of 5 Posts