Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All. New to the site and new to the Versys X. Looking forward to learning from the experience on here. My brother and I just bought two new 2017's and are excited about exploring some backcountry routes.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tank Bag

Hi. I have searched and read through the posts WRT tank bags. Any new purchases that people would recommend. I am looking for something that is medium size, fits well and has a map window at the top. I am not too concerned with the mounting system however I do find that the ring lock bags that I have seen seem to stick up a little to much. I will repost outside the member intro once I am able. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
9,099 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,099 Posts
Hi. I have searched and read through the posts WRT tank bags. Any new purchases that people would recommend. I am looking for something that is medium size, fits well and has a map window at the top. I am not too concerned with the mounting system however I do find that the ring lock bags that I have seen seem to stick up a little to much. I will repost outside the member intro once I am able. Thanks.
https://www.kawasakiversys.com/forums/74-how-forum/122705-tank-bags-pannier-options-tool-tubes-mk-3-a.html

1 - 6 of 6 Posts