Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all.

I'm Rob, Currently riding a 2011 Versys 650.

My previous bike developed a problem and I needed a bike quick, so I brought the Versys for the seat height and price alone.
It had been written off and put back on the road. I brought it off the internet unseen. Payed and had it dropped off to me. :surprise::surprise:
I know...... The alarm bells are ringing right ?

......but it's been a great bike. Some of the plastics had damage and some some questionable repairs to them, hence I suspect why it was written off, but I've been running it almost a year now and it's been excellent. It's a damn site lighter than the Triumph Tiger it replaced. Much easier to throw about. It's a fun ride.

Anyway. Just thought I'd pop in and say hi to other Versys owners and maybe pick a few brains ;)

(edit) Sorry. Should have said. I'm in the UK. South East coast. (edit)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey onewizard

Thanks.

I found you guys while looking for a manual and thought it looked like a handy group. :)

I didn't realise there was a UK group. This place seems really active though.

·
Premium Member
9,198 Posts
Hey onewizard

Thanks.

I found you guys while looking for a manual and thought it looked like a handy group. :)

I didn't realise there was a UK group. This place seems really active though.
Do a google search uk versys forum
I posted under booster plugs just recently, since I got kicked off the site several years ago and got reinstated and forced to use a different member ID, before Onewizard now inverterman , it is what I would call almost dead, and some very negative minded members . I will leave it at that, like anything, it is only as good as the people that frequent the site, this forum is what I would call awesome, I wouldn't be a member for over 10 years and a mod if it wasn't.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks onewizard

I will register this evening and have a proper look around.

...it is what I would call almost dead, and some very negative minded members . I will leave it at that, like anything, it is only as good as the people that frequent the site....
I quite agree with you on that. The more active and positive the members, the better the forum.

·
Premium Member
16,191 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
87 Posts
Welcome, I’m new here too but have found the forum to be an amazing resource so far.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts