Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a 2011 Versys with 2300 miles and looking forward to putting many more on it. Stinks that we have gotten our first snow/Ice the week I get my bike!!! So with that and work have not had time to even ride it yet. (except for the test ride last week)
I found this site and just wanted to join and learn what I can about the bike.

I have had a number of bikes, the last 2 were Honda ST 1300 (sold due to divorce :frown2:) and then I had and sold a VTX 1300. I liked the bike but not a big fan of the cruiser style ride.
Lots of experience on bikes. 2005 electraglide, 2007 electraglide, 2009 BMW R 1200 RT-P and 2012 BMW R 1200 RT-P.
Just looking forward to learning the do's and dont's of this machine.
Thanks
Cmotorman

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
welcome to the nut house, doent worry things get better in the spring once the cabin fever wears off the seasonal riders :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I am lookig forwardo the ice melting so i can at least take a little ride around town. Buy in the winter to get the good price but did not expect this ice storm.

·
Super Moderator
19,636 Posts
Welcome from AZ (where it's NOT snowing...!).

:thumb: - :thumb:

·
Premium Member
9,209 Posts
Vast Wealth of Knowledge on this site

:welcome:

I have only six inches of snow in my yard, and lots of black ice everywhere, plus road salt.

·
Premium Member
16,227 Posts
:welcome: It's only going to get up to 64 degrees today. Think I'll take a ride to Arbys....:smile2:

·
Premium Member
9,209 Posts
:welcome: It's only going to get up to 64 degrees today. Think I'll take a ride to Arbys....:smile2:
Man that is almost shorts weather, saw a guy last week wearing shorts at minus 10, while I was out walking the Husky ( who needs no coat until it hits minus 15).
I had a parka, toque and mitts with snow pants on, so not sure what heat source he has going, could be nuclear :surprise:

·
Premium Member
16,227 Posts
Man that is almost shorts weather, saw a guy last week wearing shorts at minus 10, while I was out walking the Husky ( who needs no coat until it hits minus 15).
I had a parka, toque and mitts with snow pants on, so not sure what heat source he has going, could be nuclear :surprise:
Well it actually got a good bit warmer. Heres a new dodge viper i got behind on the way to Arby's....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lg4THoAi9uU

1 - 12 of 12 Posts