Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't have experience with these types of forums so I hope I'm doing this right. Just got my 09 Versys one week ago today! My only experience has been with a sportster ( which I still have). Boy is the ride different, not sure I will be riding the sportster much anymore. Bought my Versys from the original owner who very strongly suggested this forum. Lots of good advice, tips, etc. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
16,191 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
3,408 Posts
:welcome: - this is a great place to ask questions and get good sound answers and lots of really good tips.

·
Premium Member
7,850 Posts
:welcome: and this is a place to be for all bikers.

Cast your douts and its shall be answered- not by me:D:D

:cheers:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Wow, Just got my 09 Versys with only 4000 miles on it and I have been looking stuff up on this site and I am very impressed. I have a 2008 KLR 650 for sale with only 4500 miles on it. It has to go since I got the V. 3600$ The bike is in mint condition. Anyway, I am located in Delaware County NY and enjoy riding and I am looking forward to many miles on the V. First thing i have to do is attack the buzzing noise in the front end. I have found a post about it and cant wait to start the game of finding the noise. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

·
Registered
805 Posts
:welcome:
I just joined not too long ago, and this forum is a great resource for knowledge about the V and all things related. It has a great group of people who are friendly and helpful to boot.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts