Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to thank all for allowing me to be part of the forum. I just bought a 2019 Kawasay Versys 300X. I hope to get ideas on after market accessories for the bike and know how from the experts.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hello everyone from the Florida Keys. I purchase a 2019 Versys 300x. I hope to learn about up grades and experiences with the bike.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Let US tell you how to SPEND your $$$$$. It’s fun to add Farkle’ssssssss. Enjoy you Bike!! That’s probably the perfect bike for where you live.

·
Premium Member
16,191 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Fast Eddie, I spent lots of time in Florence at the Army training range. I miss that area a lot. I'm coming out in March to look for some land in that area.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My first long ride on the Versys. 400 miles in three days. Love the bike, I have had enduros, DRZ 400, KLX 250 and a BMW 1150 GS. The size, weight and power of the Versys at least for me is the perfect combination for street and some off road adventure.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
19,436 Posts
Fast Eddie, I spent lots of time in Florence at the Army training range. I miss that area a lot. I'm coming out in March to look for some land in that area.
Look me up when you get back here, but keep in mind that I go back N to BC in early April.

LOTS of great riding around here!

:yeahsmile:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts