Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
3 years ago I rode from Kansas City to Deadhorse on a BMW 650. 10,000 miles round trip. That was quite a journey. I’m planning a trip from Kansas City to Novia Scotia in a couple of weeks. The Versys feels perfect for that ride so far.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Phenazo, congrats on your Versys purchase. They're great motorcycles. You will definitely have fun on your trip.

Make sure you ride it for a while as there may be some mods you want to do prior to taking that long-haul adventure. (Example: seat, risers, windshield, etc...)

·
Registered
440 Posts
3 years ago I rode from Kansas City to Deadhorse on a BMW 650. 10,000 miles round trip. That was quite a journey. I’m planning a trip from Kansas City to Novia Scotia in a couple of weeks. The Versys feels perfect for that ride so far.
When in Nova Scotia be sure to ride Cape Breton. If you plan on camping, Meat Cove is awsome.

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
When in Nova Scotia be sure to ride Cape Breton. If you plan on camping, Meat Cove is awsome.

Meat Cove? A family campground run by welcoming, and hungry, bears perhaps? 0:):wink2:

·
Super Moderator
19,121 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts