Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!
Bought a 2012 Versys a month ago with only 3700 miles on it! woo hoo! It is like new, runs like new, beautiful like new!

It was a bit high tho, so found Speedy and his lowering link through the forum here. Ordered it, and WOW! What a difference. I was really hesitant that hubby and I could do it ourselves, but after dropping the bike while trying to figure out how to get my feet to the ground at a stop I decided we would make it work. Luckily no damage to the beauty.

It's like a new ride. I no longer have to think about every stop and where to put my feet, if the ground is unlevel and .....

Anyway, thought I would come here and say Hi, and thanks for the wealth of knowledge.

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
:welcome: I believe I've reached the point that Speedy's lowering link has become a must-have. I've lost an inch and a half over the years!

I'm not the least bit impressed with the aging process. :D

·
Super Moderator
16,054 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
G'day and welcome, I lowered mine as well and it makes a huge difference to confidence. May I suggest the next upgrades be SW-Motech engine bars and BarkBusters. They will save you a heap of grief and money should the bike be dropped again.

·
Super Moderator
18,815 Posts
...I'm not the least bit impressed with the aging process. :D
Arion - it BEATS hell out of "NOT aging"....

:thumb:

...I believe I've reached the point that Speedy's lowering link has become a must-have. I've lost an inch and a half over the years!...
What does your wife have to say about THAT...?

:rolleyes:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts