Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Visiting this forum led me to make the decision to buy a Versys. Found a great deal on a 08. It came with dealer installed Shotech quick lock rack and V35 side cases. Frankly they are too large for me. I plan on downsizing to E21 and a top case.

I will need to post again before I can put the rack/cases for sale. Nice to join the group.

Already did the rear sprocket replacement to a Stealth 43T. May have jumped too far. I'll probably try a 44T just to be sure.

Again, nice to be here.

·
Premium Member
16,186 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
39 Posts
:welcome:
ride safe :yeahsmile:

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Greetings, will the e21 fit with the current side racks?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Regarding whether the e21's would fit the rack I have - I spent a lot of time checking into this. All I know is the rack and cases were installed by the dealer of the original owner. I'll be uploading pictures later in the "for sale" section. Maybe someone can help identify the rack exactly so I don't get it wrong.

Almost positive the rack will only accomodate the v35 cases thus selling the whole enchilada. They are pretty but I would never use them to their full potential.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks to all - appreciate the 'welcomes'

I have already learned a lot from this forum and hopefully I can contribute when I can.

Still very much in the learning mode.

Future plans - seat modification (tall seat) - lowering pegs - handlebar risers - vacuum mod - etc.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts