Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings. Just picked up a '16 650 ABS in that lovely orange. Just dropped a lot of money on farkles and must now wait for them to arrive. Looking forward to learning from the collective. Will be needing a light bar (but not for 500 bucks) and a HB centerstand if such a unicorn exists. There might be some other orange stuff coming my way in the near future as well. Open to suggestions. Came with Storm handguards, topcase, bar risers (story there) and heated grips. Ordered the givi engine guards, the Puig dark touring screen, mirror extenders, and orange shorty levers.

Talk me out of the stupid orange wheel vinyl sticker kit from vinyl man or whatever. :)

Bill
Fozzy garage.jpg

·
Registered
83 Posts
Talk me out of the stupid orange wheel vinyl sticker kit from vinyl man or whatever. :)
I am a huge fan of tasteful, simple wheel stripes, either orange or silver, just something to break up the black on black and add a touch of contrast.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My most recent bike was an XT250 so this thing feels like a rocket.

caveat: Been riding since I was 8 (43 years) and have had multiple liter bikes but new house in WV meant selling the big toys for a while.

·
Premium Member
16,156 Posts
Welcome..

·
Super Moderator
19,176 Posts
WELCOME aboard!

...I am a huge fan of tasteful, simple wheel stripes, either orange or silver, just something to break up the black on black and add a touch of contrast....
AND if they're reflective - EVEN BETTER!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts