Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased a new non-current 2009 Blue Versys. I live in Monument, Co. at the foothills of the front range.

·
Premium Member
16,251 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
255 Posts
Welcome to the club and forum,

I purchased a Green 09 last March, and turned over 3,000 miles this evening. Only use it for joy riding. V's are great bikes, not perfect ( it does not exist), but a truly fun bike - and reliable.

If this is your first motorcycle, you picked a good one. Not many troubles with this bike. And mileage is great too. And, they are quite fast for their size. They handle curves in the road extremely well, especially if you maintain the correct tire pressures.

Too bad you ended up with a blue one, cause the green ones are faster!!! :)

Enjoy

·
Registered
405 Posts
Welcome! I've got an 09 that I purchased new last year for my birthday. It's blue, too.

Monument gives you lots of choices for rides - up through Perry Park, Hiway 24 to Woodland Park, the roads near Deckers, etc. etc. etc.

I just rode from Littleton to Woodland Park to Deckers to Pine Junction and back home last Friday (had to deliver a tax return to Woodland Park ;) )

·
Registered
221 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I plan on riding the dirt road from Monument up Mount Herman to Woodland Park and back hwy 24 on Wednesday. I have had at least a dozen bikes, but this is the first that wasn't a cruiser since my old dirtbike days.

·
Registered
223 Posts
:welcome: from Buffalo.

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
:welcome: from San Antonio, epicenter of the People's Republic of Texas?? :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts