Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
I used to have a KLR and still have some of that gear, like my emgo top box. I would like to order sam's rack system have gone through almost every page of the thread about the system but I can't seem to find where to actually buy it. I have a 2009 Versys.

Does anyone have a link I can go to and actually purchase a rack for a top box? Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks
Rahul

·
Registered
3,429 Posts
Hi All,
I used to have a KLR and still have some of that gear, like my emgo top box. I would like to order sam's rack system have gone through almost every page of the thread about the system but I can't seem to find where to actually buy it. I have a 2009 Versys.

Does anyone have a link I can go to and actually purchase a rack for a top box? Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks
Rahul
Twisted Throttle (all parts for MK1 Versys)
Twisted Throttle (top case racks for MK1 Versys)
www.ebay.com
www.revzilla.com

·
Premium Member
16,186 Posts
:welcome:

·
Premium Member
9,185 Posts
Location in the World

Hi All,

Thanks
Rahul
It would be helpful to know where in the world you are located.
Motorcycle Luggage, Motorcycle Protection, Handguards & Accessories | TwistedThrottle.com

1 - 10 of 10 Posts