Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've just changed the tires on our two X300's from the factory ones to Continental Attack 2 tires.
Increased the sizes from 100 to 110 and 130 to 140, I hope to get a ride this weekend.

Attachments

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Did a 190 miles run, tires are great, tires are developed so they do not require any break in, just apply and ride.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Got drenched in a cloud bust, about 4 to 5 inch of rain on the road, tires worked great no issues at all. My wife riding on her X300 said my tires were cutting a clear path through the water.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Good to hear they did the job in the rain. The factory tyres where a bit slippery in the cold rain

·
Registered
6 Posts
I used Conti TA2 tyres on my Moto Guzzi Stelvio for 5 years and never had a problem with them. I'd say they were as good as PR4 tyres in the wet. I never felt the need to try different tyres, but then I never took that beast any further off road than a gravel farm track!

Cheers
Alfie

·
Registered
28 Posts
Good to hear they did the job in the rain. The factory tyres where a bit slippery in the cold rain
I rode in rain on stock tires. No issues...but...I weight 270 +gear, so rider who is 100-150 for example with no side cases and gear might have totally different experience with the same tires...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts