Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got to go for my first ride with my son on his first street bike a 2000 Ninja 500r today. I got it for him in February, but its taken us some time to get it on the road, it wasn't running when we bought it. Needed some work that turned out to be fairly simple - new battery, oil/filter, plugs, change out the fuel, etc. mostly basic stuff. Harder part was locating a can for it that didn't cost an arm and a leg. Ended up with a Supertrapp universal fit can that worked great. He completed the MSF basic course and got his license and I had him ride 500 miles total in the country before I wanted him riding with anyone else. We rode about 100 miles around the eastern part of the Triangle area of NC (Rolesville, Nashville, Zebulon) and had a blast. Now I want something more sporty, my current ride is a '89 Venture that my friends say I ride like its a sport bike.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Hi Izrock, welcome to the forum...I live in Raleigh near Gorman / Avent Ferry intersection....let me know if you are considering the Versys and want to have a chat....Cheers!

·
Registered
199 Posts
V is a superb, affordable fun! way to go! I just spent a week with my bro is rollsville. great roads down there...no shoulders on the roads like I'm used to in Iowa...Welcome aboard. this site and service of it...are just top notch!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts