Kawasaki Versys Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those that ride along with her, you understand what I mean. For that don't, take a moment and look up Itchyboots on Youtube, Instagram and the like. You will be met with the most non-discouraged, always happy round-the-world bike traveler. Subcsribe to her channel and enjoy.
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Fuel tank Vehicle

Land vehicle Vehicle Tire Wheel Motor vehicle

·
Registered
Vx300 15/48 Team Green Rocks!
585 Posts
Maybe she shops at Target? They have a new clothing line there that include breast binders and packing underwear-for that manly bulge.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Maybe she shops at Target? They have a new clothing line there that include breast binders and packing underwear-for that manly bulge.
I don't think that comment was necessary.
Maybe I'm just not sure how you meant it. I am a big fan of hers, and actually have the same sticker on my 300x. I totally agree that she has more "guts" than most folks but I feel you could have put it in a better way. I don't have any agenda here, and I'm not flexing internet muscles either. (I'm pretty sure Noraly could whup my 60 year old ass anyway). I just don't know how to interpret your comment. Respectfully.

·
Registered
257 Posts
The wife thought she had entourage planning and orchestrating her ride. After watching she couldn't believe she was really doing it alone. I just hope when she comes to the States people give her due space and leave her alone.
I was thinking about that too. Wonder if she will delay posting her videos in an attempt to make it more difficult to track where she is in the states. I agree, hope she is left alone. What a remarkable person!

·
Registered
257 Posts
For those that ride along with her, you understand what I mean. For that don't, take a moment and look up Itchyboots on Youtube, Instagram and the like. You will be met with the most non-discouraged, always happy round-the-world bike traveler. Subcsribe to her channel and enjoy. View attachment 187823
View attachment 187822
Nice looking bike (and sticker)! Is that a Seth Lamm seat? How do you like it?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes it is. I was lucky enough to be able to go to his home/workshop and watch him make it. It is vastly more comfortable than the original seat. I can ride for as long as the rest of the body allows, the seat isn't the problem. I only had the front of the seat foam changed and reshaped, as I have no passengers. Would I do it again, yes if the original seat is bad.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I was thinking about that too. Wonder if she will delay posting her videos in an attempt to make it more difficult to track where she is in the states. I agree, hope she is left alone. What a remarkable person!
Yes, I have been eagerly watching every episode since she set foot in the Oman, her style and expertise has improved by leaps and bounds, can’t help feeling a Dakar is on the cards somewhere in the future, especially after the Kalahari. Her notoriety with over a million followers is world wide, but in the states, although with several adv girls in the us being inspired by her how she manages to maintain her solo adventure is going to be more difficult. But the us is huge with so many amazing geographical wonders I am sure in her own way she will get well off track, I am looking forward to seeing how she handles it, it’s going to be interesting to say the least. I am sure Hollywood is already knocking on the door!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts