Kawasaki Versys Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Vx300 Don’t fear the Revs!
513 Posts
Maybe she shops at Target? They have a new clothing line there that include breast binders and packing underwear-for that manly bulge.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Maybe she shops at Target? They have a new clothing line there that include breast binders and packing underwear-for that manly bulge.
I don't think that comment was necessary.
Maybe I'm just not sure how you meant it. I am a big fan of hers, and actually have the same sticker on my 300x. I totally agree that she has more "guts" than most folks but I feel you could have put it in a better way. I don't have any agenda here, and I'm not flexing internet muscles either. (I'm pretty sure Noraly could whup my 60 year old ass anyway). I just don't know how to interpret your comment. Respectfully.

·
Registered
238 Posts
The wife thought she had entourage planning and orchestrating her ride. After watching she couldn't believe she was really doing it alone. I just hope when she comes to the States people give her due space and leave her alone.
I was thinking about that too. Wonder if she will delay posting her videos in an attempt to make it more difficult to track where she is in the states. I agree, hope she is left alone. What a remarkable person!

·
Registered
238 Posts
For those that ride along with her, you understand what I mean. For that don't, take a moment and look up Itchyboots on Youtube, Instagram and the like. You will be met with the most non-discouraged, always happy round-the-world bike traveler. Subcsribe to her channel and enjoy. View attachment 187823
View attachment 187822
Nice looking bike (and sticker)! Is that a Seth Lamm seat? How do you like it?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes it is. I was lucky enough to be able to go to his home/workshop and watch him make it. It is vastly more comfortable than the original seat. I can ride for as long as the rest of the body allows, the seat isn't the problem. I only had the front of the seat foam changed and reshaped, as I have no passengers. Would I do it again, yes if the original seat is bad.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have been following Noraly for a while. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't want to go to some the places she travels to. she's great. she also makes a decent income from you-tube, so everybody start watching.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts