·
Premium Member
16,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
16,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Bummer, before I clicked the link I was hoping for a bike shop not nail salon. Are we going to have to pull your man card?
Why i don't work at them...I"m also extremely secure with my manhood.:exactly:You'd be surprised the amount of women you can pick up at one. When i was single i went in for a pedicure every week...:D

·
Premium Member
16,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
383 Posts
Joe, Looks good. Nice and roomy. Good luck on the business adventure.

Now my 2 cents on that man-card comment. Why is it that someone's sexual preference or lifestyle causes you (a person in general) problems. To me it makes no difference which way makes you happy, as it has no effect on me. What you do you do. What I do I do. As long as it is 2 consenting adults.

Then finally I don't understand why Divorce lawyers are not pushing for same gender marriage rights. Why eliminate potential customers.

Not trying to start an argument or bad feelings.

·
Premium Member
16,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Joe, Looks good. Nice and roomy. Good luck on the business adventure.

Now my 2 cents on that man-card comment. Why is it that someone's sexual preference or lifestyle causes you (a person in general) problems. To me it makes no difference which way makes you happy, as it has no effect on me. What you do you do. What I do I do. As long as it is 2 consenting adults.

Then finally I don't understand why Divorce lawyers are not pushing for same gender marriage rights. Why eliminate potential customers.

Not trying to start an argument or bad feelings.

Thanks...

Yep, I agree to each there own..I worked with a guy that gave me a hard time about wearing a pink shirt one day. I grabbed his hand and put a wrist lock on him and made him walk across the room on his knees while telling him this is why i can wear a pink shirt.:D:D

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Thanks...

Yep, I agree to each there own..I worked with a guy that gave me a hard time about wearing a pink shirt one day. I grabbed his hand and put a wrist lock on him and made him walk across the room on his knees while telling him this is why i can wear a pink shirt.:D:D
YOU wore a PINK shirt???:eek::eek::eek: remind me to NOT offer you a two up ride...:devil::loveeyes::devil:

·
Premium Member
16,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Super Moderator
18,968 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Sorry to rant. No hard feelings?
Now to the other side of it, How is Apples CEO "coming out as gay" any where national news. CNN devoted lots of airtime on it yesterday. Big deal. How does that affect apples product?

·
Premium Member
16,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)

·
Premium Member
16,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Nice set up there Joe. To bad you couldn't help me. Ever heard Beauty is skin deep? Well F-Ugly goes all the way to the core! :D My buds says I have a face made for a full face helmet...with a dark shield! :p

·
Premium Member
16,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Nice set up there Joe. To bad you couldn't help me. Ever heard Beauty is skin deep? Well F-Ugly goes all the way to the core! :D My buds says I have a face made for a full face helmet...with a dark shield! :p

:funnypost: Yea i got lucky and found a girl thats damn near blind..:D:D

·
Premium Member
16,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Premium Member
16,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I was tied up with a little side project so i didn't make it to the Grand Opening yesterday. But it was a huge success.:yeahsmile::yeahsmile::yeahsmile:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts