Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got in on the last day of the sale Motorcycle Superstore was having...

Got me a set of Pirelli MT60s...$325 shipped for the front and the rear....Can't wait to get them on!

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Sounds like a great deal. I paid $100 more than that for Michelin PR3s - and they were 30% off, plus I had $40 in coupons! Tires are very expensive in Canada.

·
Premium Member
16,111 Posts

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Got my new tires on and had a chance to give them a try.

On the my dirt/gravel driveway they feel much better than the stock Dunlops. The bike fees much more stable as I had expected it would. On the road I didn't notice much difference. Other than maybe the bike needs just a tiny bit more effort to turn, Could be my imagination. There is a hum that starts at about 50mph and up...not annoying its just there. I didn't take it on the interstate so I can't speak yet to high speed performance.

So far I am pleased. The small amount of road manners I may have given up were made up ten fold in off pavement handling.

At first glance it looks like I put the front wheel on backwards but the arrow on the tire indicates this is the correct way to mount it.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Looks nice! How do they handle tar snakes? I had the pilot road (1) front on mine and ended up ditching them before they had worn out due to horrible tracking in the multitude of crack fills out here...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts