Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted to stop by and introduce myself. I'm a new rider that did the MSF course back in April and got my License about 2 weeks ago.

I'm totally loving my '14 V 650. Got a steal of a deal on the new bike and already have 1000 kms logged. Loving being on the bike every chance I get.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Wanted to stop by and introduce myself. I'm a new rider that did the MSF course back in April and got my License about 2 weeks ago.

I'm totally loving my '14 V 650. Got a steal of a deal on the new bike and already have 1000 kms logged. Loving being on the bike every chance I get.
Life changer. Make sure you ride safe and ATGATT.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,406 Posts
Welcome aboard. Enjoy your new Versys and, as others say, ATGATT. And keep in mind that although the MSF course teaches fundamental riding techniques it does not arm you for life in the traffic heavy world you are now part of. Ride as if you are invisible and as if everyone else on the road is inattentive. Spoiler alert: many are!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am certain my following ATGATM. From helmet, to jacket, to pants, shoes and gloves. I did my homework and haven't gone everywhere without every single bit of it.

As for driving like I'm invisible... Being cut off twice in my first three drives was eye opening.

·
Premium Member
16,190 Posts
:welcome:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts