Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I finally did it, after wanting a bike for many years and lots of research I purchased a new blue 09 Versys last weekend. Already hooked great fit super easy to ride and Sooooooo fun! After seeing so many of you with numerous bikes under your name talking so highly of the V it was an easy choice.

FOR THAT I SAY THANK YOU! :thumb:

Looking forward to many safe fun miles and of course great posts here one the forum…

Later! T

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Congrats! Have Fun! Be safe!

If you haven’t already..., I strongly suggest that you invest in some good gear (Gloves, Boots, Jacket & Pants).

This place often has great deals in their closeout section:
http://www.newenough.com

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks all,

Safe is what I will be although it should prove to be a very tedious feat here in south west FL, some of these folks can hardly see the steering wheel much less a bike. :eek:

I just got my gear today… got the new modular HJC and a blue tourmaster Intake air Series 2 to match the V. I was leery about not going with leather but the heat and humidity here is so crazy I wouldn’t make it 20min without mesh. Next up boots and gloves using my neighbors seconds for now until I save up some fazools.

Later “T”

·
Registered
374 Posts
Thanks all,

Safe is what I will be although it should prove to be a very tedious feat here in south west FL, some of these folks can hardly see the steering wheel much less a bike. :eek:

I just got my gear today… got the new modular HJC and a blue tourmaster Intake air Series 2 to match the V. I was leery about not going with leather but the heat and humidity here is so crazy I wouldn’t make it 20min without mesh. Next up boots and gloves using my neighbors seconds for now until I save up some fazools.

Later “T”
For some boots, take a look at newenough.com they had some nice SIDI's for $159. And newenough is a great place to buy gear. Take a look at their closeout stuff you will be suprised how cheap some name brand stuff is. Also motorcyclecloseouts.com is another good place. I have purchased several items from both and never had any issues.

Good luck, remember you are invisible, even if you are in front of them at a light. Like the people that crash into big yellow school buses and claim they never saw it....lol

Todd

1 - 9 of 9 Posts