Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! Got my first bike, Versys 650, a few months ago and have been perusing the forums in stealth mode. Thought I was overdue to sign up as I have learned quite a bit from the info you guys have shared and hope I might be able to contribute some as well in the future.

As a new rider I purchased a used 2011 to beat up as my first ride. Fortunately haven't banged it up too much and have learned quite a bit. This was a great bike to learn on and I have had a blast in the mountains and the beach. Glad the weather is finally cooling down now as I am an ATGATT guy!

That's all for now. Out to explore the site a little more.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I recently bought a 2011 and joined the forum too. Loving the bike so far. Have almost 700 miles on it already. Made a 400 mile overnight camping trip on it this weekend.
Have been riding for 6 years. Currently have the Versys and a VTX1300. Find I'm choosing the Versys every time anymore. After this weekend's trip I'm not sure what the vtx does that the Versys can't. Versys was very comfortable on my long ride.
I'm 51 and having the most fun riding. Hope you enjoy your Versys as much as I'm enjoying mine.
Again, welcome.
Bill in Baton Rouge

·
Premium Member
16,100 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi guys. Forgot to mention I was from Fayetteville. Spend alot of time at the beach as well if anybody wants to meet up for a ride let me know

1 - 10 of 10 Posts