Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone...

Wanted to get some input on a new "Kawasaki Versys Registry" feature we added to the site... Please add your info here and let me know what you think:
http://forums.kawasakiversys.com/registry.php?do=add

Note: To prevent spammers from going to town on this feature all entries have to be approved before they go live... I'll try and get to them quickly.. :)

Once entries have been approved they'll be viewable here:
http://forums.kawasakiversys.com/registry.php

Thanks in advance for the input!
-Ralph

·
Registered
266 Posts
Ocean, did you post a picture. I had the same problem where it never showed up. I tried to register again and had a message that I was already registered. I then edited my profile with a picture and it showed up.

Hope this helps!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I submitted my registry entry last week and I don't see it posted this week.
Sorry about that guys. Their was a bunch of entries in the queue waiting to be approved. Should be all set... Let me know if anyone is having any issues...

Thanks!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Is there a wait for approval on pics? I did the edit thing to my registry and still no pic showing up. I also tried twice to upload pics to the gallery and they just went into limbo??

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just approved a bunch of entries... Can you please try it again and let me know if it works?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My registry is there with no photo and I still have no photos in teh gallery.

hmm... that's wierd... are you getting any error messages?
can you email me the image you are trying to upload to your registry so i can try uploading it from my end? (support <at> kawasakiversys.com)

·
Registered
79 Posts
No error message at all, it actually appears as if the edit update worked. I get the same thing when I upload pictures too, acts like it did everything but nothing ever shows. Whats wierd is that avatar pic loaded up no problem...

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
I just approved a bunch of entries... Can you please try it again and let me know if it works?
Hey there....My registry still has no picture.

I have tried several times and understand that there may be a back log but even 3 weeks later there is still no photo.
Not rattling sabers here but just wondering whats up.:feedback:
I will post my desired photo (for my registry pic) here.
Love the site BTW.:thumb:

Carl:thanx:

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts