Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a right side green fairing they want to part with? Bike bandit has them for about 170 (!).. Any cheaper alternatives or aftermarket alternatives?

Story - rolled the bike into the workshop to store it in a locked area while we are gone for thanksgiving. My douche neighbor has my backyard side access blocked so I had to go through the man gate near the carport.. Ran it up a car ramp to get over the landscape timber onto the path. Halfway up the rear end washed out and it tipped, messing up the fairing and pissing me off. It's not too bad and most probably wouldn't even notice it. Glad I was walking beside it.. If I had Ben sitting on it I would've ended up in the hospital with a broken leg for sure.

PS - where can I get some kawi green touch up paint in the meantime? Is that a dealer item?

·
Premium Member
16,186 Posts
Check ebay

·
Registered
251 Posts
Damn Dude! At least you'll have something to be thankful for at dinner. (the leg I mean)

·
Registered
665 Posts
For paint: http://www.colorrite.com/department/kawasaki-10020.cfm? Run through the paint wizard and you'll see your paint available in a number of different forms. Don't forget the clear coat.

Bike Bandit is NOT the cheapest price out there and considering they are all cross-shipping out of Kawasaki America go for the less expensive options. Try cheapcycleparts.com, ronayers.com, etc.

I've had excellent success with cheapcycleparts.com but YMMV.

For your neighbor I'd suggest a number of unpleasant things.

Glad you are okay!

·
Super Moderator
19,395 Posts
...For your neighbor I'd suggest a number of unpleasant things.
I always thought that death was pleasant - you see a white light and float towards it and ... :huh:

Oh, forget it, wrong forum...! ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts